Thursday, August 6, 2009

Summer Fun!






Yes, it has been a while since I have posted, but you know how it is, life just gets in the way. I have been meaning to, planning to, hoping to but just never did add to this blog. But, I am at the beach now, so I have a moment and thought I would add a few pictures (thanks Bob!) It has been a great week here, so relaxing. I have done just about nothing all week but float in the pool on a noodle with my sister in law! What a great way to spend the week. I am however, in serious need of some serious beach time, so that is where I am headed next. A sand chair, a book and a lot of sunscreen makes for a great way to spend the morning! I even got a dose of my favorite Island yesterday and dinner at the Deli. Life does not get much sweeter than that!
Hearts!

No comments: