Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pretty pretty fabric and Pottery Barn!

So I spent the morning sewing, something I do not do on a regular basis. Like the last big project I did involved making a cape for my son for Halloween. That was like 20 years ago or so! Anyway, I made these pillows to go with my new bedroom quilt. I don't know if you can tell, but it is beautiful porcelin blue color that I just fell in love with at Pottery Barn. I then found this material that was just calling pick me, pick me! So I made these envelope style pillow cases. I also have a contrasting stripe material that goes with this material. It is also calling me to recover my window seat in the bathroom. Now if I could just get the painters here to tackle several rooms, I could get my new carpet and ceremic tile installed. Hard to complain too much when the painters are your brothers! Good things come to those who wait!

Hearts!

No comments: