Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sand on my floors.







Yes, we are back from the beach. I have managed to scrape together a small amount of sand from the trip to put on my kitchen floor for the next week or so. I will keep walking on it and scuffing it with my bare feet and then dream of being back at the beach. Then it will be time to come back to reality. I have only worked 5 days in the last 4 weeks and yes, it realize that is completely disgraceful. I also realize that you all are just jealous! But it is back to reality tomorrow. Unfortunately along with the sand, I brought a nasty bug back with me. Started with just a hoarse throat and it has now come full circle so that I coughing and bringing up some thick green yuck! I went to bed last night at 8:00 p.m. after driving the 14 hours to come home, and managed to drag myself out of bed at 8:00 a.m. Hopefully I am at the tailend of this bug because even though I have enjoyed the days off, the work is still being piled on my desk! Definately not what a GeeChee girl wants! Enjoy the pictures (thanks Bob!) as will I when my GeeChee heart needs a dose of beach!
Hearts!






No comments: