Friday, May 22, 2009

Hee Haw!




Today became brighter today; not that I am complaining about the day. It is beautiful and I ran all my errands in the convertible. You got to love that! Anyway, I digress....... The door bell rang and there stood the Fed Ex man with a signed delivery. Now I don't know about you, but I love getting anything from the Fed Ex man. It is even more exciting when you have no idea what someone has sent you! Anyway, I again digress. I tore open the package after I had signed and there were our CMA Fan Fest passes for our Nashville trip in June. WhoooHooooo! Now the funny thing is......we are not that big of country music fan....but we love music and we love spending time with my sister in law and brother and law...so tickets and a hotel room for 4 days in Nashville....you have a recipe for a good time! In about three weeks or so and we will be there. I am ready for a get away. When we come back from there, we head to Chicago for a Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood concert. Yes, our music taste can be all over the place, but it should be all fun! And of course, we will be traveling in the convertible! There is simply no other way to travel. And my brother in law and sister in law of the wind, will likewise be traveling in there brand new white convertible. Good times all around!

No comments: